THE MADIGAN GROUP PTY LTD
Blue Chip Marketing Solutions
Social media is massive. There are a lot of Australians using these online platforms and some of them need your products and/or services!
Let’s talk social media and mobile phones
If your business hasn’t yet touched social media, this is a big issue. It is 2017 and Social media is a big deal. Many people are addicted to these massive, social websites/apps. Let’s admit it, it can get addictive, entertaining and fun during free time. Scrolling through a news feed and stumbling across interesting content; it’s something a lot of people enjoy.
Ask yourself, how many friends don’t own a mobile phone? It’s not just at home, but mobile phones get carried around wherever people go. They might be on a holiday and in search for a local coffee shop. With the mobile phone, they can Google the nearest coffee shop using Google Maps. As we mentioned in a previous article, Google My Business is very important for Australian businesses and at Madigan Marketing, we highly recommend it. Click the link to learn more about – How to Get Your Business Listed on Google My Business
Taking a step back from Google, we want to talk more about Social Media. It is free and easy to use. It works great with businesses and it provides flexibility for it’s users. Business owners seeking to reach more customers across the platform can do so using advertisements. By displaying your profile, adding images, videos, daily content; you can build a fanbase over time.
Here are the statistics –
Based on findings from the 2015 Brand Building on Mobile Survey conducted by Google and Ipsos, more people visited the company’s store or website, made a purchase, discussed the company with someone else, shared an ad, and had a positive opinion about the company after viewing branded content or advertising on smartphones than those who did on television. Does this tell you something?
Social Media is big with mobiles and they compliment each other! You have a far greater chance at reaching more customers. With options such as posting Ads and creating groups, you have more control over your business page. Some of the top social media sites would include –
Here are our 6 Lead Gen Tips for running a Successful Social Media Campaign
- Post Content Consistently – Whether you are on Facebook or Instagram, you are going build followers over time. People are following your business page so they can stay updated on events, special offer and notices. It is recommended that you post at least once every two days (that’s if you can’t keep up with the social media account). But in order to run successfully, post a minimum of once a day.
- Be Picky About What You Share – don’t share useless, boring content. People will unfollow you if you spam their newsfeed. Instead, keep it simple and interesting. Maybe something funny, or something that will get the viewers excited? But whatever you do, be very picky on the content. Don’t post something that will offend a group of people and don’t provide false information and advertising.
- Review, Reviews and Reviews! – We will say it again, reviews. These are great for business pages. When someone sees your content, they will check your business profile for further investigation. If they see positive reviews, they are going to be far more inclined on following the page, buying your products and/or services and visiting your website.
- Connect With Your Followers – This is an important tip that we’d like to share. How nice is it when a business, company or facebook figure replies to your comment; showing sincere interest in your opinion towards their content? It is great, and we suggest you do the same. When a visitor to the page or follower comments on your post, reply with a simple, ‘Thank-you for commenting’ or ‘We love hearing from you!’
- Get In There and Join Communities – Joining communities and connecting with people who share an interest in related products and/or services (that you provide) is a massive boost in your marketing campaign. Share facts, information, tips, tricks and really connect with potential customers and/or clients
- Pay and Play – Social Media advertisements are very promising. Target the right audience and you’ll score a few buyers. Facebook is great when it comes to advertising, you can narrow down the targeted audience. Display an image or video about the services and/or products you have for offer. Or you can simply pay for a few page likes!
This is only scratching the surface. There are many more ways you can create a very powerful Lead Generation Social Media Campaign. Unfortunately, these are only six tips. These six steps will chew away a lot of precious time, time you could spend elsewhere on your business. That is why at Madigan Marketing we offer Social Media Marketing services; in case it becomes too much!
If you are having trouble getting your foot through the online world, Madigan Marketing will take care of your social media requirements. We provide high quality content such as – informative, inhouse articles, images related to your business’ services and/or products, Social Media advertisements and interactions with followers. This package is at an affordable price. To learn more, visit – Social Media Marketing
Madigan Marketing has 10yrs experience in the online world. We are always on our feet, learning new ways we can market ourselves and our clients. With professional help, we can get your business ahead of it’s competitors, creating ROI and customers. We provide a number of services including a Direct Response Website and Google Marketing. For more information, visit our website or give us a call today on – 1300 559 592
Would You Like Me To Design A Custom Marketing Campaign For YouFor Free?
© 2017 THE MADIGAN GROUP PTY LTD - ABN: 62 347 889 002 ACN: 600 091 183