THE MADIGAN GROUP PTY LTD
Blue Chip Marketing Solutions
Social Media Marketing
Social media is not only a great way to brand your business and generate leads, but likes and shares are also being rewarded by Google more than ever these days, especially with subjects that are currently relevant.
This means it is beneficial to create social media accounts and try to build a base of followers who will like your pages and share them with friends not only for social purposes but also to give your website a boost in Google and other search engines.
The 6 most popular social media platforms for promoting your business:
Here’s how you do it:
- Setup social media pages on all 6 of the major platforms with your business details
- create and upload cover and profile images branded to your business
- during setup strategically interlink your social profiles with each other
- some of the platforms will require you to setup a personal profile before you can setup a business page
It’s important to interact with your customers online socially so they feel valued and you can answer any questions that may arise. It’s also good to respond to any reviews you receive as these are generally read and appreciated by present and future customers.
- strategically post and/or share on each platform, the number of posts depending on the niche and platform
- don’t overpost or spam your followers or they will leave
- target followers specifically based on location, interests, etc.
- post interesting, informative content that actually helps people
Would You Like Me To Design You A Custom Marketing CampaignFor Free?
© 2017 THE MADIGAN GROUP PTY LTD - ABN: 62 347 889 002 ACN: 600 091 183