THE MADIGAN GROUP PTY LTD
Blue Chip Marketing Solutions
Google Gmail Accounts are useful in many ways. Creating an account for your business is a great investment; and here’s how you can do it!
Gmail is free and Google owned. Google allows you to create a free account and includes great, easy to use tools. Gmail is far better than any other email services and it destroys the Apple Mail app. You can use your gmail account for Google Chrome, Google Maps, Google My Business, Google Drive, YouTube, Calendar and Google photos.
When running a business, you need to create an online presence. In today’s society, online marketing is a massive step forward for any starting or older businesses. There are step by step procedures that need to be followed in order to build a strong, long lasting, online-friendly Lead Generation Campaign. Starting a free Gmail account for your business is one of them!
So what are some positive benefits in having a Google Gmail account; and, why do you need one in the first place?
Take it from the experts,Gmail is very important. It will help progress your online presence in multiple ways. Some examples include –
- Starting a Google My Business Listing – We won’t dive far into this topic but this free feature helps SEO wise and connects your business with potential customers seeking your services and/or products. Learn about Google My Business Business
- Uploading YouTube Videos – You will need an account in order to upload videos to YouTube.
- Google Drive – Google Drive contains a lot of necessary features for your business and requires a Gmail Account.
- Google Photos – If you have photos of the products and/or services your business offers, you can create photo albums and upload them onto this free storage platform!
- Google Gmail – Here you can receive online-mail from friends, customers, clients and other businesses for free.
There are no disadvantages when creating an account with Google and the process to setting one up for your business is very simple. We will lead you step by step in creating your very own Gmail account.
Step one, Google Gmail. After Googling Gmail, click the link that says, ‘Create your Google Account’ as shown below –
Step two, fill in your business details.
- As the owner, fill out your first and last name.
- Using a Lead Generation Technique, select a username that fits your exact business name; if it is taken, add the location your business services.
- Use a password you will remember and then confirm it on the second line.
- Fill out your birthdate.
- Select your gender or select, ‘other’.
- Add your mobile phone. They may need this number to verify your account.
- Fill in your current email address.
- And before proceeding to the next step, select your business location.
After accepting their terms and conditions, you will be welcomed to your new Gmail inbox. You can now use Google’s free features such as –
Do you own a business and would like to learn more about Online Marketing and Lead Generation?
The experts here at Madigan Marketing would like to invite you and your business on an online journey. By becoming a client of ours, we will take great pride in boosting your business through the online world. One, powerful step at creating a strong name and reputation for your business. Whether you have a new business, an old business or already an online presence, contact us today and we can get your started with our Lead Generation Marketing Campaign!
Providing multiple, online services; your business will reach far more customers. Go ahead and contact us today, we will be more than happy to hear from you!
Gmail for Business
Would You Like Me To Design A Custom Marketing Campaign For YouFor Free?
© 2017 THE MADIGAN GROUP PTY LTD - ABN: 62 347 889 002 ACN: 600 091 183