THE MADIGAN GROUP PTY LTD
Blue Chip Marketing Solutions
There are a number of ways to get your business on the first page of Google but it’s important to note, not every method is beneficial for every business. Adwords, Google Maps (Google My Business), and organic rankings are the most popular.
Adwords can put you on the first page of Google almost immediately once your campaigns are set up.
- can position your business at the top of page 1 on Google very quickly
- complete control over your ad spend
- can GEO target ads
- can be mobile optimised
- can easily waste your budget if you don’t know what you’re doing
Google Maps (Google My Business):
Google My Business generally takes around 6 weeks for Google to verify and can start bringing in leads fairly quickly for a localised business.
- can be easy to rank on page one for certain local niches
- can be relatively cheap to maintain local rankings
- optimised for mobile devices with tap-to-call buttons
- can be difficult to rank for major cities
Organic rankings (SEO):
Organic SEO takes longer to rank on the first page (depending on the niche and targeted search terms) but once you’re there in position 1, it can be like having a storefront on the main street of town.
- position 1 page 1 can generate a lot of leads
- over time the cost per lead can be cheaper than Adwords
- Can target long-tail and buyer keywords
- can take time to achieve substantial results
- can waste time, money and even damage your search engine results if you don’t know what you’re doing
Would You Like Me To Design You A Custom Marketing CampaignFor Free?
© 2017 THE MADIGAN GROUP PTY LTD - ABN: 62 347 889 002 ACN: 600 091 183