THE MADIGAN GROUP PTY LTD
Blue Chip Marketing Solutions
Online branding is a term used to describe the process of establishing authority in your online marketplace. Your goal is to become omnipresent. To position your offer everywhere that your prospective customers are looking when thinking about purchasing products or services that you provide.
Here’s an example of what a typical omnipresence campaign for a local business might look like:
- Build a direct response lead gen website (with autoresponder and call tracking)
- Register the business on Google Maps (Google My Business)
- Build and brand social network pages
- Build and brand web 2.0 blog network
- Build and brand web 2.0 satellite site network
- Create Google properties
Twice per week:
- Write 1 unique keyword targeted article and upload to lead gen site
- Rewrite article and share on 3 web 2.0 blogs
- Rewrite article and post on 1 web 2.0 satellite
- Post on relevant Google properties
- Submit RSS feeds to RSS aggregators
- Strategically post the above articles to relevant social networks
- Submit all links to relevant bookmarking and sharing websites
- List the business on relevant high authority business directories (citation building for Google Maps)
- 5 semantic articles posted to private blogs
- 1 niche relevant high authority domain outreach post
Running a campaign like the one above over a 3 month period can boost the brand of a local business so it is consistently generating more leads and sales.
- Adwords campaign
- Facebook marketing
National, state and city campaigns in competitive niches typically require a strong ongoing campaign to build and maintain desired results.
A proven foundation upon which to build a successful marketing campaign is a direct response lead generation website.
Once you have your lead gen website in place you are ready to start building your brand, generating traffic and converting that traffic into profitable leads and sales.
Would You Like Me To Design A Custom Marketing Campaign For YouFor Free?
© 2017 THE MADIGAN GROUP PTY LTD - ABN: 62 347 889 002 ACN: 600 091 183